Saturday 30 July 2011

20th.

Assalamualaikum :)

Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to me... lalalala

ahahaha no, i am just kidding. I am not that poyo to sing the my own birthday song to me, myself.

Thank you and terima kasih sangat2 kepada yang wish di handphone, facebook and skype. 
Thank kepada housemates yang susah2 masak, and jiran atas yang sudi turun :)
May Allah bless us all. insyaAllah :)

Saya dah 20 tahun sudah! ^^

But as I grew older, wiser and more mature (eceh!), i am not that eager to celebrate my own birthdays. lagi2 after  baca entry birthdays dari Anwar Hadi
For my 20 years old self, birthdays are not to congratulate our selves. but to appreciate our parents who sacrifice almost EVERYTHING, for our well being.

But I do appreciate all those yang wished, sang the birthday songs and gave presents. 
I appreciate it a lot. Thank you :D

So entry ni special untuk mak dan ayah :)

Thank you Thank you Thank you
Thank you for everything.
Thank you for being the best parents for me.
Lahirkan, didik, and berkorban macam-macam demi kitorang lima beradik.
hanya Allah yang mampu balas jasa mak dan ayah.
i love you both to the infinity and beyondd! :)
*hugs*

Tak sabar nak sampai Malaysia esok. nak peluk mak ayah banyak2. heee i miss home so much T.T

Thank you Allah for lending me this life :)

2 comments:

Aimifiqa said...

hepi birthday yan~ :) sweet 20-ty~

silah said...

yann. nanti da sampai mesia update selalu pasal mesia :D