Monday 23 April 2018

The First Half

Assalamualaikum and hello all :)

I am currently in my 4th posting of housemanship, means i completed the first half my housemanship. Things were not definitely easy. Lots of ups and downs.

But i am so glad i finished my medical posting. The posting which i felt the worst posting ever.
I really do enjoyed medical but lots of times the people in that dept that made medical not so enjoyable. The ridiculous warning letters left and right given to housemans, silly reasons for extensions, and lots of other things. But i am glad i passed all of that, after six months i can finally say goodbye to medical 👋🏻

Now i am in my fourth week in paediatrics. It's a good posting.
During my students years, paediatric is one of the specialty that i thought of pursuing.
But looking at my current state now, i dont know anymore. I think i am entering a stage where i felt so tired of this housemanship thingy. I lost my passion and i dont know how to enjoy my job anymore. I am tired of all the dramas with all the people in it.

I lost my passion to study, i felt constantly tired and have no energy left when i arrive home.
*sigh*

I have another less than a year to complete this housemanship, pray for me that i ll make it to the end.
I do not wanna quit halfway.

Go go yan! You can do it!
💪🏻

No comments: